தமிழின துரோகி தினமலர் மீண்டும் இன்று சாக்கடையில் உருண்டது

நாள் தோறும் பல்லாயிர கணக்கில தமிழ் மக்கள் சொல்ல முடியாத துன்பங்களை அனுபவிக்கின்றனர், இலங்கையின் கொடிய ஒரு இனவெறி அரசின் சொல்ல முடியாத கொடுமைகளுக்கு ஆளாகி வருகின்றனர். இதை ஒரு வார்த்தை கேட்க முடியாத இந்த தினமலர் பன்னாடை, தமிழருக்காக ஒருத்தர் வீரமுடன் குரல் கொடுத்தது தாங்க முடியாமல் அவரை பற்றி அவதூராக செய்தி வெளியிடுகிறது. இவனுங்களை எப்படி திருத்துவது. தினமலருக்கு என்ன அறிவுரை சொன்னாலும் திருந்துவான்னு எனக்கு நம்பிக்கை இல்லை.

தமிழின துரோகி தினமலர் தமிழர்கள் மேல் சேற்றை வாரி இறைத்தலில் ஈடுபட்டுள்ளது மிகத்தீவிரமாக.

தினமலர் பத்தி பதிவுகளில் நாம் உண்மையை வெளிக்கொணர வேண்டும். மக்களே இவனோட தமிழின துரோகங்களை அம்பலபடுத்துங்கள். நிறைய எழுதுங்கள். மடையன் திருந்தும் வரை எழுதுவோம் சீமான் சொன்ன மாதிரி.

Posted in |

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    தமிழின துரோகி மட்டுமல்ல; முஸ்லிம் விரோதமும் கொண்ட தினமலரை புறக்கணிப்போம். இந்தப் பதிவிலும் தினமலர் கண்டிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

    http://meiyeluthu.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-post.html

  2. Anonymous Says:

    தமிழின துரோகி மட்டுமல்ல; முஸ்லிம் விரோதமும் கொண்ட தினமலரை புறக்கணிப்போம். இந்தப் பதிவிலும் தினமலர் கண்டிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. http://meiyeluthu.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-post.html

  3. Anonymous Says:

    When I go through tamil websites and tamil blogs I am astonished by the number of anti tamil and anti tamil eelam writings.It defies the rule.How can a person write so much against his own race?It is unnatural.
    The reality is, among eelam tamils roughly there is about 85% support to the eelam tamil political struggle.out of the other 15% about 5% percentage are just doing it for money.Srilankan govt and it's high commissions all over the world are paying them handsomely to do the anti-tamil propaganda.they are doing the service by infiltrating all the media outlets and spreading anti tamil misinformation with the intention of confusing tamil people.they not only target eelam tamils they also target indian tamils.
    other 5% are doing because of the personal grudge against the tiger leadership.they mainly from former tamil rebel groups.
    rest of the 5% are somewhat against the tigers genuinely.these people are not so much antitamil,but they think tigers anti democratic and autocratic,but these people forget that the tigers are only a military rebel movement with a political aim.It is not a political party.Even the democratically elected govts have made more mistakes.
    now we come to anti eelam voices in tamilnadu.
    you can classify them into 3 categories.
    1.mainly Brahmins.no wonder most of the anti eelam propaganda is done by Hindu Ram,S.swamy,jayalalitha,thinamalar Krishnasamy.Duklakk cho Ramasamy,
    and Dondu.
    2.Congress politicians.They just go on and on about Rajiv Ghandi even after 17 years and forgotten there were so many innocent Tamils killed by the misguided misadventure by the indian army.
    3.lastly ,again the people who do it for money and other gifts offered by sinhala govt through srilankan high commission at chennai.
    although supporters are the majority ,the anti people are very effective and working hard.that is why we see this disproportionate amount anti eelam filth all over the media.

  4. குப்பன்_யாஹூ Says:

    u guys r waste, again and again u r only 1st buying and reading dinamalar, thuklak , dinakaran magazines, websites.

    1st u stop reading browinsg those websites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails